- Online business open 24/7. All orders are placed online. All orders will be processed during week-day working hours 10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays and company holidays)
USING THE ONLINE STORE
- At the checkout you will be invited to review and accept the conditions by ticking the box alongside the link to our conditions, to place your order. Once you have placed your order you will be directed to a secure environment where you will be asked for relevant payment details.
- Once payment is authorised, you will receive an email from us confirming your order, the price of the goods/service, their availability and the delivery costs.
- All online orders placed and paid for will be confirmed by email with processing and delivery times.
- All online orders placed will form a contract to supply with items ordered. Where items are out of stock then you will be informed by email.
- Prices shown on the site are in British Pounds
- Customers purchasing from outside UK may incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are paid by the buyer when it reaches the country.
- All online items are in supply. For items which become temporarily out of stock may take longer to supply. Buyers will be informed by email.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its Description. All reasonable care is taken to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appearing on the Website are correct.
- Every care is taken to keep the Website as up to date with the information regarding descriptions, price and delivery.
For UK Orders:
For orders placed in UK are processed and shipped following day through standard Royal Mail delivery by courier service. Items are posted as standard 2nd class delivery for items listed as free delivery. Orders are prepared on the same day as purchase. Some items that require assembling may take longer to prepare an order. For these of orders the processing time is between 2-3 days. Costs and processing times are shown on individual listing pages.
For orders placed outside UK take longer to reach the customer because of customs clearance. Takes between 7 -10 days reach you weither shipped as tracked or standard Air Mail delivery. All the other information is same as UK
Estimated delivery times:
- UK – 2-3 days
- Outside UK – 7-10 days
- Express courier service through DHL or UPS – 3 days outside UK or next day for UK
- Mukshy insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified address, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. All items are sent via Royal Mail, Royal Mail tracked & Special Delivery. Express items sent by DHL & UPS Couriers.
- Mukshy is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Buyers can pay online by Stripe Payments system using credit cards. Stripe payment system offers buyers all the ways you can pay. This is a secure payment method so that you can shop with confidence.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
All shoppers based in the EU may return unwanted items by exercising their rights under the regulations as detailed below. Please note: those items specifically set out in EXEMPTIONS (below) that have been made to order or are bespoke, are not covered by this policy.
- If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICARs) you have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice by email to email@example.com. If you have purchased goods or a service from us, you are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract in writing including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You can cancel by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7581428091
- Items should be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original packaging wherever possible.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you decide to return or exchange an item, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation / decision to exchange. For an exchange please contact us by email (email@example.com) to check that the replacement items are in stock. You should return the goods to Mukshy, 19 Clowbridge Drive, Loughborough, LE11 4SU. Recommend that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- You will receive a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
- If we do not receive the cancellation order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
- We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the goods. Credits for returned goods can only be processed back to the original account used for payment.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- To make changes to your existing order please contact Mukshy by email.
- To change details of the delivery address please contact Mukshy by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
OUT OF STOCK
Some items which are in demand may become temporarily out of stock due. All efforts will be made to complete your order depending on the availability of the items ordered. A full refund will be offered for out of stock items which can not be supplied. Customers will be informed by email.
Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned. This includes
- Shoe uppers; shoe lasts made to your specifications/measurements;
- tools or shoe making kits that have been made to your specifications.
- If you ordered goods from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we do not have control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
All the personal information you supply to Mukshy during your online purchase will be used for:
- To post the items purchased to the buyer
- For communication purposes in case if there are any questions about your order
- Bespoke orders