3 Set lasting and lining pincers or pliers with wide and narrow nose for shoemakers and boot makers
Limited stock of Italian made continental and traditional style lasting pincers or pliers with wide and narrow nose.
Specialist tool for shoemakers, boot makesr, Saddler’s, Leather Workers & Cobblers Tool
- Brand: T/N Italian Made
- Type: Continental and traditional Style Lasting Lining Pincers or Pliers
- Model: Wide and narrow nose
- Hand forged steel with box joint and carefully long milled teeth in 2 sizes
- Lasting Pincers:
- Continental lasting pincers length: 8 1/4″ or 20 cm. Jaw open width: 1 1/2 inch or 4 cm. Jaw width: 20mm or 3/4 inch. Weight: 390 gm
- Traditional lasting pliers length: 8″ or 15 cm. Jaw open width: 2 inch or 5 cm. Jaw width: 11mm or 7/16 inch. Weight: 350 gm
- Continental lasting lining pincers length: 8″ or 20 cm. Jaw open width: 1 1/2 inch or 4 cm. Jaw width: 20mm or 3/4 inch. Weight: 390 gm
- Condition: New limited stock
- Comes in a case – handmade
Handmade from drop forged steel. Lasting and lining pliers has sharp 2 size serrated jaws teeth. Straight wide nose to pull lining and curved nose to pull upper material on any type of shoe uppers either leather or material. It helps to keep the stretch in line with the direction of the pull when jaws are clamped together on the shoe upper. Mainly used for stretching and straining leather or man made material uppers over the last. Polished steel head.