Continental model lasting lining pincers or pliers with wide nose for shoemakers and boot makers
Limited stock of Italian made continental style lasting pincers or pliers with wide nose.
Specialist tool for shoemakers, boot makesr, Saddler’s, Leather Workers & Cobblers Tool
- Brand: T/N Italian Made
- Type: Continental Style Lasting Lining Pincers or Pliers
- Model: Wide nose
- Hand forged steel with box joint and carefully long milled teeth in 2 sizes
- Overall length: 8 1/4″ or 20 cm
- Opening jaw width: 1 1/2 inch or 4 cm
- Width of the jaw: 20mm or 3/4 inch
- Weight: 390 gm
- Condition: New limited stock
- Comes in a case – handmade
Handmade from drop forged steel. Lasting lining pliers has sharp 2 size serrated jaws teeth. Straight wide nose to pull lining on any type of shoe uppers either leather or material. It helps to keep the stretch in line with the direction of the pull when jaws are clamped together on the shoe upper. Mainly used for stretching and straining leather or man made material uppers over the last. Polished steel head.