Traditional model lasting pincers or pliers with narrow nose for shoemakers and boot makers
Limited stock of Italian made traditional style lasting pincers or pliers with narrow nose.
Specialist tool for shoemakers, boot makesr, Saddler’s, Leather Workers & Cobblers Tool
- Brand: T/N Italian Made
- Type: Traditional Style Lasting Pincers or Pliers
- Model: Narrow nose
- Hand forged steel with box joint and carefully long milled teeth
- Overall length: 8″ or 20 cm
- Opening jaw width: 1 3/4 inch or 4.5 cm
- Width of the jaw: 12mm or 7/16 inch
- Weight: 350 gm
- Condition: New limited stock
- Comes in a case – handmade
Handmade from drop forged steel. Lasting pliers has sharp short serrated wide jaws curved downward to grip the edge on any type of shoe uppers either leather or material. It helps to keep the stretch in line with the direction of the pull when jaws are clamped together on the shoe upper. Mainly used for stretching and straining leather or man made material uppers over the last. Polished steel head.