Hand lasting pincers or pliers with narrow round nose for shoemakers
Shoemakers lasting pliers with tack lifter. An essential tool for shoemakers, leather workers and cobblers alike.
- Brand: Unknown
- Type: Shoemakers lasting pincers or pliers to pull over uppers over shoe lasts
- Materal: Hot drop forged steel with box joint and carefully milled teeth. Polished head and black handles
- Size: Overall length – 8.5″ or 20 cm
- Jaw Width: 5 mm
- Weight: 286 gm
- Comes in a case – handmade
- One handle acts as tack lifter
Made from drop forged steel. Lasting pliers has sharp serrated narrow jaws curved downward to grip the edge on any type of shoe uppers either leather or material. It helps to keep the stretch in line with the direction of the pull when jaws are clamped together on the shoe upper. Mainly used for stretching and straining leather or man made material uppers over the last. Polished steel head.